The Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to working with electric power stakeholders through the most pressing issues affecting the growth and utilization of smart energy. SEPA has expanded its mission to encompass the activities of SGIP, which include leading the effort to create working groups based on five different focus areas. These working groups will help define the strategy and generate business requirements that will drive development activities:
- Deployment (including solar asset installers, engineering firms, permitting officials, etc.)
- Financial (including banking and specialty finance institutions, solar developers, asset managers, etc.)
- Real Estate (including professionals experienced in identifying and transacting in real estate for solar projects)
- Solar O&M (including project developers, O&M service providers, etc.)
- Grid Integration (including electric utilities, project developers, ISOs, state regulatory bodies, etc.)
You can provide information to the working groups by completing the Orange Button Solar Data Survey.